Executive Director Patricia Hughes participated in the Roundtable organized by the Ismaili Centre of Toronto to explore ADR for immigrants on April 28, 2015. She will be attending the Targeted Legal Services event organized by TAG, the Social Justice Tribunals Ontario and the Law Society of Upper Canada on May 12th and participating in a “rapid brainstorming session”, the next step in the Family Justice and Mental Health Social Lab, coordinated by the Winkler Institute for Dispute Resolution at Osgoode Hall Law School, the Ontario Psychological Association and Legal Aid Ontario, on May 19th.
- La CDO publie un document de consultation sur le droit de la diffamation à l’ère d’internet
- LCO Releases Consultation Paper on Defamation Law in the Internet Age
- Liaison en ligne: Automne-Hiver 2017
- Liaison Online: Fall/Winter 2017
- Le projet sur les derniers moments de la vie se rendra à la région de Niagara