Executive Director Patricia Hughes participated in the Roundtable organized by the Ismaili Centre of Toronto to explore ADR for immigrants on April 28, 2015. She will be attending the Targeted Legal Services event organized by TAG, the Social Justice Tribunals Ontario and the Law Society of Upper Canada on May 12th and participating in a “rapid brainstorming session”, the next step in the Family Justice and Mental Health Social Lab, coordinated by the Winkler Institute for Dispute Resolution at Osgoode Hall Law School, the Ontario Psychological Association and Legal Aid Ontario, on May 19th.
Browse by Category
- Bill 59 proposes to implement recommendations from the LCO’s Fees for Cashing Government Cheques Final Report
- Capacity and guardianship final report in the news!
- The Law Commission of Ontario releases its Final Report on Legal Capacity, Decision-making and Guardianship!
- La CDO embauche chercheurs étudiants pour l’été 2017!
- LCO is Hiring Law Student Researchers for Summer 2017!