On March 24, 2015, LCO Senior Lawyer Lauren Bates will be presenting a lecture on reform measures as part of the Osgoode Certificate in Elder Law. Participants will learn about the LCO’s 2012 recommendations for advancing substantive equality for older persons. The intensive program is designed to provide legal advisors and health care professionals with the knowledge and tools they need to navigate the demanding, multi-disciplinary complex environment that is Elder Law.
Browse by Category
- Bill 59 proposes to implement recommendations from the LCO’s Fees for Cashing Government Cheques Final Report
- Capacity and guardianship final report in the news!
- The Law Commission of Ontario releases its Final Report on Legal Capacity, Decision-making and Guardianship!
- La CDO embauche chercheurs étudiants pour l’été 2017!
- LCO is Hiring Law Student Researchers for Summer 2017!