Nye Thomas, executive director of the Law Commission of Ontario and former director general for policy and strategic research at Legal Aid Ontario, said access to legal aid across the provinces is “inconsistent,” so the federal government’s recent announcement that it will provide more money for legal aid after years of stagnant funding was widely welcomed. Click here to read the article.
Browse by Category
- Bill 59 proposes to implement recommendations from the LCO’s Fees for Cashing Government Cheques Final Report
- Capacity and guardianship final report in the news!
- The Law Commission of Ontario releases its Final Report on Legal Capacity, Decision-making and Guardianship!
- La CDO embauche chercheurs étudiants pour l’été 2017!
- LCO is Hiring Law Student Researchers for Summer 2017!