In August 2016, the Law Commission of Ontario released a call for research papers describing the LCO’s intention to fund several research papers for the Defamation Law in the Internet Age project, as well as the criteria and terms for funding. Paper proposals were due September 16, 2016. As a result of this call, the LCO has extended offers to fund five research papers.
- La CDO publie un document de consultation sur le droit de la diffamation à l’ère d’internet
- LCO Releases Consultation Paper on Defamation Law in the Internet Age
- Liaison en ligne: Automne-Hiver 2017
- Liaison Online: Fall/Winter 2017
- Le projet sur les derniers moments de la vie se rendra à la région de Niagara