In August 2016, the Law Commission of Ontario released a call for research papers describing the LCO’s intention to fund several research papers for the Defamation Law in the Internet Age project, as well as the criteria and terms for funding. Paper proposals were due September 16, 2016. As a result of this call, the LCO has extended offers to fund five research papers.
Browse by Category
- Bill 59 proposes to implement recommendations from the LCO’s Fees for Cashing Government Cheques Final Report
- Capacity and guardianship final report in the news!
- The Law Commission of Ontario releases its Final Report on Legal Capacity, Decision-making and Guardianship!
- La CDO embauche chercheurs étudiants pour l’été 2017!
- LCO is Hiring Law Student Researchers for Summer 2017!