The Law Commission of Ontario is very pleased to announce that Ryan Fritsch will be joining the Commission to lead its Last Stage of Life Project. Ryan is currently Policy Counsel at Legal Aid Ontario (LAO) where he has been responsible for leading LAO’s Mental Health Strategy and other projects. Ryan has extensive experience in health, human rights, and administrative law in addition to many years experience leading policy development at the community and provincial level. Ryan will be joining the Commission on a one-year contract beginning in December 2016.
- La CDO publie un document de consultation sur le droit de la diffamation à l’ère d’internet
- LCO Releases Consultation Paper on Defamation Law in the Internet Age
- Liaison en ligne: Automne-Hiver 2017
- Liaison Online: Fall/Winter 2017
- Le projet sur les derniers moments de la vie se rendra à la région de Niagara