The Law Commission of Ontario is very pleased to announce that Ryan Fritsch will be joining the Commission to lead its Last Stage of Life Project. Ryan is currently Policy Counsel at Legal Aid Ontario (LAO) where he has been responsible for leading LAO’s Mental Health Strategy and other projects. Ryan has extensive experience in health, human rights, and administrative law in addition to many years experience leading policy development at the community and provincial level. Ryan will be joining the Commission on a one-year contract beginning in December 2016.
- Opportunité d’emploi: la LCO recrute un avocat de recherche à temps plein
- Employment opportunity: The LCO is seeking a full-time research lawyer
- Le plan stratégique de la CDO est approuvé et son mandat est une fois de plus renouvelé
- LCO receives approval for Strategic Plan and is renewed for a third term
- Le gouvernement provincial reconnaît le travail de la CDO dans les changements proposés aux lois sur l’emploi et les relations de travail de l’Ontario