The Law Commission of Ontario is very pleased to announce that Ryan Fritsch will be joining the Commission to lead its Last Stage of Life Project. Ryan is currently Policy Counsel at Legal Aid Ontario (LAO) where he has been responsible for leading LAO’s Mental Health Strategy and other projects. Ryan has extensive experience in health, human rights, and administrative law in addition to many years experience leading policy development at the community and provincial level. Ryan will be joining the Commission on a one-year contract beginning in December 2016.
Browse by Category
- Bill 59 proposes to implement recommendations from the LCO’s Fees for Cashing Government Cheques Final Report
- Capacity and guardianship final report in the news!
- The Law Commission of Ontario releases its Final Report on Legal Capacity, Decision-making and Guardianship!
- La CDO embauche chercheurs étudiants pour l’été 2017!
- LCO is Hiring Law Student Researchers for Summer 2017!